These UV-eproms in CLCC (Ceramic Leaded Chip Carrier) are very rare and hard to find!
All these CMOS-parts are TTL/NMOS-compatible:
- PLCC Rockwell 65c02 is compatible (not pin-compatible) to the 6510 except the I/O-port. I will use two VIA-outputs to control LORAM/HIRAM.
- 65c22s will be my replacement for the 6526s. The ports are only exchanged but I have to modify some timer/interrupt programming in the kernal.
- SDT71024 128k very fast 15ns SRAM as DRAM replacement. I just buyed some rare SOJ-sockets for it.
- 65C51 as serial interface. An upgrade to the bit-banging RS232 in the real C64.
- AT27C256 will be my KERNAL/BASIC and an optional expansion cartridge eprom.
- Atmega 8515 is my SID-replacement: SWINSID - thanks to Swinkels!
- GAL22V10 as adress-decoder - my PLA ;-)